U.S. Policy regarding the Ebola outbreak in west africa
The paper should think through the following:
1. Identify the main foreign policy issue.
2. Why is the U.S. even interested in this?
a. i.e. What NATIONAL INTEREST is being pursued? Think in terms of Peace Prosperity Principles Power (the four core goals that go into defining the U.S. national interest)
3. What are the international considerations the administration faces? a. E.g. does the U.S. care about what other countries will think? b. E.g. does the U.S. care about what other publics will think?
4. What are the domestic factors influencing the foreign policy consideration? a. E.g. are there domestic political concerns?
5. What procedural issues are involved? That is, how is the President and Congress asserting themselves? Are there any weird bureaucratic politics at play?
6. Other actors
a. How is the public weighing in?
b. What role, if any, is the media playing?
c. What role, if any, is private industry playing? d. What role, if any, are interest groups playing?
Click the button below to order a similar custom written paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT