Assignment 1: Training Proposal
Due Week 3 and worth 150 points
Refer to the Scenario Assignments 1-4.
Preparation for Assignment 1:
1. Select an organization for which your training program will be designed and delivered.
2. Use the Internet to obtain preliminary research about the organization.
3. Identify at least three (3) job roles that you would like to obtain information about by interviewing individuals in those roles.
4. Identify individuals who are in the selected roles.
5. Review the requirements for all the assignments before preparing questions for the individual you plan to contact.
6. Prepare at least five (5) key questions for the interviewees. (Do not ask specific questions about information that you can obtain from the organization’s Website.)
7. Contact the organization to schedule interviews at least one (1) week before the actual interview.
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the organization, highlighting the following: (a) type (government, business, nonprofit), (b) type(s) of product or service, (c) number of employees, and (d) mission statement.
2. Describe the job roles of at least three (3) interviewees, providing a rationale for selecting these positions from which to obtain information about training needs.
3. Describe at least three (3) current types of training offered by the organization.
4. Discuss the primary roles and goals of the training program, commenting on how the roles and goals align with organization’s mission statement.
5. Discuss the training needs identified by the interviewees; highlight how the training department determines the needs.
6. Discuss at least three (3) ways the organization measures the effectiveness of the training.
7. Recommend a preliminary course of action to improve the organization’s training.
8. Provide at least two (2) peer-reviewed references (published in the last five  years) to support the paper’s claims and proposed project approach.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Click the button below to order a similar custom written paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT