Social Psychology: Bringing It All Together
This is a formal research paper and must be eight to ten pages in length. Imagine that this paper will be used as a reference for individuals who are completely unfamiliar with social psychology principles. This paper will provide them with an overview of the field, and explain the key principles associated with its practice.
Include the following components in your research paper:
1. Discovering the Self – How do we perceive ourselves and our interactions with others?
a. Self-concept, awareness, and self-schemas
b. The acting self
c. Self-esteem and self-efficacy
2. Thinking About Others – What judgments do we make about other people?
a. Attributions: internal, external, explanatory style
b. Attitudes and behavior
c. Prejudice, stereotypes, discrimination
3. Influencing Others: Persuasion – How do we use the power of persuasion?
a. Persuasion techniques
b. Characteristics of the persuader, message, audience
4. Influencing Others: Obedience and Conformity – What factors lead us to conform and become obedient?
a. Aggressive behavior and aggression cues
b. Prosocial behavior
c. Relationship building, love, and attraction
5. Group Dynamics – What are elements of a group?
a. Types of groups
b. Consequences of Groupthink
c. Social dilemmas
Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
Must include a reference list completed according to APA style
Must use 5 references
Click the button below to order a similar custom written paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT