REACTION PAPER #1
HIS 101 – Western Civ
Group #1 – Due Wednesday October 15th
- Epic of Gilgamesh http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/mesopotamian/gilgamesh/
- “The Apology” (of Socrates) by Plato http://eawc.evansville.edu/anthology/apology.htm
- Tacitus (one book from The Annals & one from The History) http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/txt/ah/tacitus/
After reading one of the above selections complete the following:
- One Page Typed Paper
- Single Spaced
- Font Size no larger than 12
- Turn in at beginning of class
- HARD COPY REQUIRED – do not email
- Do not write a summary
- Include: Identifications, Analysis & Reaction
Write a 3 paragraph, one page paper. Please use the following format. This is a pass/fail assignment. If you follow these instructions you will pass and get one point, if you do not follow these instructions you will fail and get zero points.
Paragraph #1: Identifications
Using specific terms, people, places from history (the powerpoints and/or textbook) connect the reading to specific historical developments. This paragraph must have 5-7 specific identifications in complete sentence and paragraph format. Do not write a summary.
Paragraph #2: Analysis
Analyze the reading for its importance and value. All of these readings are very old, so why do we still bother reading them today? What is their value to us? Why are they important? Analyze the reading in paragraph format.
Paragraph #3: Reaction
What is your opinion of the reading? Did you enjoy reading it? Did you like it? Did it remind of you something/somewhere/someone else? Write a paragraph.
Click the button below to order a similar custom written paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT