Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
Summarize your chosen research study in 2-3 pages. To be eligible for full credit, your written text must be 2-3 full pages! Margins must by 1” only! Please DOUBLE SPACE your text. You must use 12 point text, Times New Roman font. In your summary, please use the headings most common to published scientific studies. These headings include: Introduction, Method, Results, Discussion and Conclusion. If the article that you are reading does not have the following sections in the text, it is not an appropriate article for this assignment. Below are some examples of what you might discuss in the various sections of your assignment.
· What is the central question of the research study? What are the researchers trying to answer?
· What is the hypothesis/hypotheses of the study?
· What is the rationale/purpose of the study?
· Describe the methods used to recruit participants.
· Describe the characteristics of the study participants. For example, gender breakdown, age breakdown, etc.
· What are the study variables?
· What measures were used to assess each of the study variables? What did the scores reflect?
· What procedures were used to administer the measures?
· What statistics were used? You do not have to provide much detail regarding the actual statistical analysis of the data.
· Did the results of the statistical analysis support, or fail to support the hypotheses?
· What were the significant findings of the study?
· Where there any problems with the way the study was conducted? For example, small sample size, short duration, etc.
· How can the findings be applied to real life?
· What further research should be conducted to provide more information?
· What did you like/dislike about this study?
Click the button below to order a similar custom written paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT