Do gun control laws reduce crime rate?
A research proposal is a comprehensive written plan that describes a research question and details how one plans to answer or investigate that question. In essence, it is a researcher’s plan or design of the research process up to the point where the researcher would gather data. Your proposal should be conceptually clear, detailed, organized, feasible, and must follow the guidelines for writing empirical research reports discussed in class. Your proposal should be at least 10 pages (or 2500 words) long (Times New Roman, 12 font size, double-spaced, 1 inch margin), excluding the title, summary, and references pages. Your completed proposal include the following:
• Title Page (not part of the 10 pages limit) 5 points
• Summary (150 words; not part of the 10 pages limit) 5 points
• Introduction (1½-2 pages) 15 points
• Review of the Literature (6-8 pages) 50 points
• Research Questions or Hypotheses (1½-2 pages) 10 points
• Data and Methods (1½-2 pages) 10 points
• References (not part of the 10 pages limit) 5 points
Total 100 points
Click the button below to order a similar custom written paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT