Your vendor approached you earlier today—after yesterday’s disastrous design meeting—and offered you and your top engineers two tickets each to the hottest rock concert of the summer. You all really want to go to this concert but have no way of getting tickets without paying hundreds of dollars. Your firm does not have a strict rule about accepting gifts from vendors, so you would not technically be breaking any rules by accepting the tickets.
- Answer the following questions:
- Would it be ethical for your engineers to accept the tickets? Why or why not?
- Would it be ethical for you to accept the tickets? Why or why not?
- Does this offer introduce any new risks to the project? What are they? How will you respond?
- Will you communicate this to anyone else? How? What will you say?
- Will you respond to the vendor? What will you say?
Click the button below to order this paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT