“Dyslexia is processing difference; it can affect cognition such as memory, speed of processing, time management, co-ordination and directional aspects” ( Dr Gavin Reid 2011)
Things to cover in essay:
1. What have we learned form research that supports this statement?
2. Does it help us to understand the processing differences in different dyslexics
3. Evaluate the effectiveness of approaches to overcoming processing differences in school and society.
Introduction: discuss cognitive processing (what is it, how it it a difference?)
• What is the affect processing has on dyslexics?
• How does it affect cognition in each of the following:
-speed of processing
-co-ordination and directional aspects
Section 2: Dyslexia Theories
What are the key theories behind processing (theoretical)
What are the current theories around processing?
Section 3: What is the relationship between research and practice?
How do these theories apply to your own practice as a specialist dyslexic teacher?
*more information to follow
Click the button below to order this paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT